Cisco Cyber Security Specialist - S CYBER
The Cisco Cybersecurity Specialist certification recognizes security professionals who have attained specialized in-depth expertise and proven knowledge in the essential areas of proactive cyber threat detection and mitigation.
Designed for professional security analysts and leveraging the features of Cisco and other network security products used today, the Cisco Cybersecurity Specialist certification focuses on the topics of event monitoring, security event/alarm/traffic analysis, and incident response.
Securing Cisco Networks with Threat Detection and Analysis (SCYBER) - 600-199
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
Cisco Cyber Security Specialist Training in Jaipur
Training Fees for SCYBER Training: 8,000/-INR
The Securing Cisco? Networks with Threat Detection Analysis (SCYBER) course, version 1.0 is an instructor-led course offered by Learning Services High-Touch Delivery. This lab-intensive training course prepares you to take the Cyber Security Specialist Certification exam (exam ID = 600-199) and to hit the ground running as a security analyst team member. The course combines lecture materials and hands-on labs throughout to make sure that you are able to successfully understand cyber security concepts and to recognize specific threats and attacks on your network. This course is designed to teach you how a network security operations center (SOC) works and how to begin to monitor, analyze, and respond to security threats within the network. The job role for a security analyst will vary from industry to industry and differ in the private sector versus the public sector.
Whether you're fairly new to the network security world, or you've been in it for a while and simply want to fill in the gaps and see how all the pieces can be integrated together to build a fortress of security using a defense in depth approach, this series is for you
Module 1: Overview of Network Security and Operations
Module 2: Network and Security Operations Data Analysis
Module 3: Packet Analysis
Module 4: Network Log Analysis
Module 5: Baseline Network Operations
Module 6: Preparing for Security Incidents
Module 7: Detecting Security Incidents
Module 8: Investigating Security Incidents
Module 9: Reacting to an Incident
Module 10: Communicating Incidents Effectively
Module 11: Postevent Activity
? Standard CCENT or CCNA? certification as a minimum with CCNA Security a plus
? Basic Cisco IOS? Software switch and router configuration skills
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Develop a comprehensive network security policy to counter threats against information security.
- Configure routers on the network perimeter with Cisco IOS Software security features.
- Configure a Cisco IOS zone-based firewall to perform basic security operations on a network.
- Configure site-to-site VPNs using Cisco IOS features.
- Configure IPS on Cisco network routers.
- Configure LAN devices to control access, resist attacks, shield other network devices and systems, and protect the integrity and confidentiality of network traffic.
|Required Exam(s)||Recommended Training|
- Exam Preparation to crack Cisco Cyber Security exam without any hurdles.
- Lab Facility with Real Router and Switches
- Life Time Membership Card ? To revise the course and for life time Technical Support