Summer Internship / Training - Big Data - Hadoop
Apply for Project and Training: Click Here
Project Title: High Performance Distributed Computing Implements for BIG DATA using Hadoop Framework and running applications on large clusters - Super Computing
Project Code: BIN - 17 - 099
Project Type: Big Data Analysis and Distributed Computing
Apache Hadoop is an open source software project to enable data-intensive computing on large clusters. It includes a distributed file system (HDFS), programming support for MapReduce, and infrastructure software for grid computing
We can Design framework for capturing workload statistics and replaying workload simulations to allow the assessment of framework improvements
Benchmark suite for Data Intensive Supercomputing: A suite for data-intensive supercomputing application benchmarks that would present a target that Hadoop (and other map-reduce implementations) should be optimized for
Design and build a scalable Internet anomaly detector over a very high throughput event
stream but the goal would be low-latency as well as high throughput. Could be used for all sorts of things: intrusion detection.
The open source data management software that helps organizations analyze massive volumes of structured and unstructured data.
Apache?s Hadoop BIG Data is a assimilated and apportioned storehouse and processing framework that is will be operating on merchandise servers. Hadoop is a open source software Introduced by the organization called Apache Software Foundation.
We will Deploy Hadoop cluster consist of number of server ?nodes? these will be used to store data and process it in a parallel process and distributed mechanism. We can also say like Hadoop will be allowing us for batch-Multi processing to be executed transversely massive data sets as a series of Multi or parallel processes
To create automation setup, we will use any of the script or programming language Bash Shell Scripting or Python.
What Intern will learn and Implement in Hadoop Projects?
- Understand Big Data & Hadoop Ecosystem
- How to install, configure and manage a single and multi-node Hadoop cluster
- Hadoop Distributed File System ? HDFS
- Use Map Reduce API and write common algorithms
- Best practices for developing and debugging map reduce programs
- Advanced Map Reduce Concepts & Algorithms
- Write MapReduce jobs and work with many of the projects around Hadoop such as Pig, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, and Zookeeper
- Hadoop Best Practices & Tip and Techniques
- Managing and Monitoring Hadoop Cluster
- Importing and exporting data using Sqoop
- Leverage Hive & Pig for analysis
- Configuring Hadoop in the cloud and troubleshooting a multi-node Hadoop cluster
Synopsis of the Technologies Used / Associated:
||Major Technology Involved
||Big Data-Hadoop, Map Reduce, Sqoop, Hive, Pig, Hbase, ZooKeeper, Linux Platform, CGI or TUI interface
||Cloud Hadoop Used
||Amazon EMR or Microsoft HDInsight
||Operating System Used
||RedHat (RHEL) or Ubuntu (Latest Version)
||Programming Language /Technology Used
||Shell Scripting / Python or Java Core
||Database Server / File System Used
||HDFS, Sqoop and Linux Extended File System
||Softwares / Tools Used
||Global Training Associated
||Cloudera Administrator Certification (CCAH) and RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) and RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Training
||Global Exam Associated
||CCAH and RHCSA and RHCE Certification
Administrator and Developer Role:
Big Data Analytics Administrator, Analyst, Automate Server Management Script Developers
Administrator and Developer Responsibilities:
- Deploy our own HPC infrastucture and Analyse Massive amount of data
- Performed unit testing and error fixing for all modules.
- Created abstract & total documentation for this project and user training material for the project.
- Create Presentation (ppt) for all the program and tech flow
- Develop and Programmed, all module and Server core technologies
Project and Training Duration: 4 Weeks / 6 Weeks
Deliverables from LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd:
A. Technical Benefits:
- Work on Real and Live Project of our Own Company or Our Clients Projects
- Project Certificate from LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd.
- Training Certificate from LinuxWorld - An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
- Learn from Industry Experts having 12+ years of experience
- Life Time Membership Card - Life Time Support
- 24 x 7 Lab Facility
- Practical Exposure by getting hands-on experience at our well defined labs and Real Labs
B. Management Benefits:
- CV Building
- Assistance in preparing Summer Training Project Report
- Guidance for Presentation to be submitted at college level (PPT)
- Familiarizing with tips and techniques to overcome the fear to face the interviews & group discussions.
- Mock Group Discussions will be conducted
- Grooming Sessions and much more to go.....