Splunk is a software that enables, and manages search data from any application, server, and network device in no time. Splunk makes machine data reachable, utilizable and helpful to everyone. It’s the secure way to examine the enormous streams of machine data produced by technology infrastructure and IT systems —virtual, physical, and in the cloud. A number of corporations around the world use Splunk to scrutinize their end-to-end infrastructures, shun service outages and gain real-time critical insights into client’s experience, transactions and key business metrics.
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
- Building a Simple Splunk Environment
- Building a Basic Production Environment
- Getting Data In
- Managing Indexes and Users
- Scaling Searches and Monitoring
Module 1–Splunk Installation
Module 2 – License Management
Module 3 – Getting Data in
Module 4 – Managing Apps
Module 5 – Splunk Configuration Files
Module 6 – Universal Forwarder
Module 7 – Forwarder Management
Module 8 – Monitor Inputs
Module 9 – Network Inputs
Module 10 – Scripted and Modular Inputs
Module 11 – Windows Inputs
Module 12 – Fine-tuning Inputs
Module 13 – Splunk Indexes
Module 14 – Index Maintenance and Optimization
Module 15 – Users, Roles, and Authentication
Module 16 – Parsing Phase and Data Preview
Module 17 – Manipulating Raw Data
Module 18 – Field Extraction
Module 19 – Distributed Search
Module 20 – Search Performance Tuning
Module 21 – Implementation issues in large-scale deployment
Module 22 – Distributed Management Console
- Deep knowledge of Splunk services and their connectivity.
- Understanding of high-availability concepts and high-availability implementations.
- Using Splunk
- Splunk Architecture Overview (eLearning)
- Searching and Reporting with Splunk
- Creating and Managing Splunk Knowledge Objects
DELIVERANCES BY LINUXWORLD :
- Training Certificate by LinuxWorld - Training & Development Center
- Project Certificate by LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt. Ltd. (if prepared under any case study)
- Latest Software for OpenStack Projects
- Resources - Software & Tools
- Life Time Support
BENEFITS @ LINUXWORLD:
- 24 x 7 Wi Fi Enabled Lab Facility
- Life Time Membership Card
- Expert faculty having 12 + yrs of industrial exposure
- Practical Implementation by having hands on experience on live demo and project
- Job Assistance