Internship & Industrial Training - MCA / MSc/ M.Tech
LW India Internship Program 2018 for MCA / MSc/ M.Tech at Jaipur, invites applications for 2018 Internship Program from students interested in all areas of Computer Science and related fields at our locations in Jaipur. We are seeking highly motivated students, who are interested in experiencing an exciting winter of research.
The selected student will have the opportunity to work closely with an outstanding research team on challenging problems that range from leading-edge exploratory work to prototyping real-world systems and application. During the internship, the students will also have the opportunity to participate in the dynamic technical environment of the largest Industrial Research organization and network with other top students from many different fields and universities.
STEP I: Depending upon the area of interest, a candidate can opt for either one of the mentioned projects in "Project Offered" Tab. The summer internship training will be imparted on the technologies used in respective projects in order to complete the project effectively and efficiently. The candidate need to mention the Project Code & its Name in Summer Internship 2018 Application Form
STEP II: On receipt of selection of the project from your end, the details pertaining to the same i.e. the specified duration, usage of technologies, associated global trainings, training fees, etc will be mailed to you.
STEP III: Last Date of Receipt of Mail (Selection of Project) : Will be mentioned in the Mail
STEP IV: Procedure to be followed in order to proceed ahead of STEP II will be intimated in the upcoming mails after Submission of Application Form.
Value of internship programs
- Resource utilization of students/individuals belonging to specific fields.
- Advantage of fresh perspective.
- A talent-hunting prospect.
- Consideration of potential interns for future full-time employment.
- Extra resource to help complete projects.
For the interns, the 3 - 6 Months of internship helps to develop professional as well as social talents.
- Interns contribute, learn, work on live projects and earn few dollars.
- Get access to valuable resources - human as well as technological.
- An avenue to enhance academic learning through hands-on work experience.
- Help network, establish rapport for future career prospects.
- Experience complements further course of study.
- Helps understand reality of course of study.
- Helps evaluate and determine future course of action.
- Get advice on career subjects from knowledgeable & experienced professionals.
- Gain exposure to a professional work atmosphere
We accept interns at various levels in their academic life — from undergraduate students BE/B.Tech/MCA / MSc/ M.Tech to PhD candidates — and from all over the India.
Our Industrial Training Module is specially designed by taking concern of MCA / MSc/ M.Tech candidates for a period of 6 Months
During Training students get real Project work under the Supervision of Our Industry Trainers having 15 + years of industrial experience
- Network Administrator (This domain would include the following mentioned trainings ) RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Web Developer (This domain would include the following mentioned trainings ) HTML, DHTML, HTML-DOM
RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
PHP, SQL, MySql
Content Management System (CMS) – Joomla, Wordpress…
M.Tech/ MCA / MSC - IT or other Computer field from any Recognized University
- MCA / MSc/ M.Tech – IT candidates : 3 - 6 months (depends upon univ. policies)
- MCA / MSC – IT candidates : 3 - 6 months (depends upon univ. policies)
- Project Certificate from LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd
- Training Certificate from LinuxWorld – Training & Development Centre
- Participation Certificate from Red Hat India Pvt Ltd
- Life Time Membership Card
- 24 x 7 Lab Facility
- Practical Exposure by getting hands-on experience at our well equipped labs.