Cisco Certified Network Associate- (Security)-v2.0
Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) - 640-554
CISCO Security Certification is associate level Certification in Network Security Technologies offered by Cisco. CISCO security covers basics of Network Security, Network Attacks, VPN's, Firewalls and Cisco Router Switch Security.
A CCNA Security certified professional is able to develop a security infrastructure using Cisco security network devices - acquire skills to install and monitor network devices; recognize and control threats to the security structure.
CCNA Security is the foundation certification for skills required for a Network Security Specialist, Security Administrator and Network Security Support Engineer for CISCO devices.
LinuxWorld India Launches CCNA Security V 2.0 at Jaipur
Get GNS3 Training Free on CCNA Security Training Program
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security Training in Jaipur
Training Fees for CCNA Security: 8,000/-INR
This CCNA security training series helps prepare you for the new 640-554 Cisco exam, and also prepares you to address many of the real world vulnerabilities you come across today. We dives into the Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP), the latest GUI (Graphical User Interface) software which will help you manage your Cisco routers. Not only does this training focus on switch security and router security, it also explains and demonstrates how to configure the ASA (Adaptive Security Appliance) firewall.
Whether you're fairly new to the network security world, or you've been in it for a while and simply want to fill in the gaps and see how all the pieces can be integrated together to build a fortress of security using a defense in depth approach, this series is for you
Module 1: Introduction to Network Security Principles
Module 2: Perimeter Security
Module 3: AAA, RADIUS and TACACS+
Module 4: Controlling the IPv4 Data-plane with ACLs
Module 5: Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
Module 6: ASA Firewall
Module 7: Site-to-Site VPNs and SSL VPNs
Module 8: Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
Working knowledge of the Windows operating system.
Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Develop a comprehensive network security policy to counter threats against information security.
- Configure routers on the network perimeter with Cisco IOS Software security features.
- Configure a Cisco IOS zone-based firewall to perform basic security operations on a network.
- Configure site-to-site VPNs using Cisco IOS features.
- Configure IPS on Cisco network routers.
- Configure LAN devices to control access, resist attacks, shield other network devices and systems, and protect the integrity and confidentiality of network traffic.
|Required Exam(s)||Recommended Training|
- Cisco Press Release Book - HardCopy
- Cisco Press Release Book – Ebook
- International Author's Ebook
- Videos for future reference
- Exam Preparation to crack CCNA Security exam without any hurdles.
- Lab Facility with Real Router and Switches
- Life Time Membership Card – To revise the course and for life time Technical Support