Summer Internship / Industrial Training 2019 - B.Tech
Linux World Informatics Pvt Ltd announces Summer Internship and Industrial Training Programs for the students of BE and B.Tech. Knowing the Redhat training programs in such a way that enrich the students with practical know how and conceptual learning. The training programs are offered for the students of Computer Science, Information Technology and other streams of engineering. Core technologies covered in the Summer Internship Program in Jaipur are Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, DevOps, Docker, Cloud Computing, Big Data Hadoop, RedHat, Cassandra, Spark, Python, Splunk and many more. The different Internship sessions are offered for 4 weeks / 6 weeks
A Global Recognition with Every Engineering Student at Summer Internship / Industrial Training Program 2019
For the very First time in the History - Join the League - Be a part of the Revolutionary Movement started by LinuxWorld by providing Scholarship to Each & Every Student for RedHat Global Certification..
Be the part of Change - Initiated by Mr. Vimal Daga - To enhance and secure Technical Career of Engineering Youth of India....
All Young Minds at Summer Program 2019 would soon be REDHAT CERTIFIED !!
Get Certified....Get Hired....Students Uninterrupted...Come - Learn & Conquer - From Campus to Corporate
Last Date to avail this Benefit : 25th May, 2019
All the projects including the training would be imparted by Industry Expert Mr. Vimal Daga (CTO - LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd, Sr. Cloud, BigData & DevOps Consultant, KeyNote Speaker, Entrepreneur, Corporate Trainer)
Companies who have been benefited with his experience & knowledge : IBM, Samsung R&D, Wipro, Dell, HPE, GE, JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, RBS, Tesco, Ericsson, Accenture, CapGemini and many more...
To know more about him : https://in.linkedin.com/in/vimaldaga
Opportunities for Trainees during Summer Internship / Training Jaipur at
For the interns, the 4-6 weeks of internship helps to develop professional as well as social talents.
LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd
- Interns contribute, learn, work on live and real projects.
- Get access to valuable resources - human as well as technological.
- Help network, establish rapport for future career prospects.
- Experience complements further course of study.
- Helps understand reality of course of study.
- Helps evaluate and determine future course of action.
- Get advice on career subjects from knowledgeable & experienced professionals.
- Gain exposure to a professional work atmosphere
|Sr. No.||Name of the Student||College||Company||ST 2018 Project|
|1||Rahul Maheshwari||NIT Calicut||CITI bank||BIN-18-099||2||Ankit Joshi||NIT Jamshedpu||OYO Rooms||BIN-18-099|
|3||Himanshu Yadav||IIIT Bhubaneswar||HSBC Bank||BIN-18-099||4||Prajwal Verma||KIIT Bhubaneswar||HSBC Bank||BIN-18-099|
|5||Shaurya Bhardwaj||VIT Vellore||Nutanix||BIN-18-099|
|1||Shivam Srivastava||NIT Jamshedpur||Oracle GB4, Bangalore||BIN-17-100||2||Vivek Kumar Singh||NIT Jamshedpur||Mahindra Comviva, Bangalore||BIN-17-100|
|3||Monika Agarwal||NIT Jamshedpur||ZeMoSo ,Hyderabad||BIN-17-100||4||Nikhil Niket||NIT Jamshedpur||Samsung, Noida||BIN-17-100|
|5||Vinay Kumar||NIT Jamshedpur||Philips Healthcare, Bangalore||BIN-17-100|
|6||Mukul Anand||NIT Jamshedpur||Philips Healthcare, Bangalore||BIN-17-100|
|7||Abhishek||NIT, Patna||SAP Labs, Bangalore||BIN-17-100|
|8||Ilmaan Madani||KIIT University||Deloitte, USI Consultancy||BIN-17-099||9||Preteek Jain||Quantum Global Campus, Roorkee||DATA64||BIN-17-099|
|10||Tanvi Kachawaha||CTAE, Udaipur||CauseCode Technoloies, Pune||BIN-17-100||11||Akshay Mishra||SKIT, Jaipur||Skilrock Technologies, Gurugram||BIN-17-100|
|12||Harsh Kumawat||SKIT, Jaipur||IN TIME TECH, Jaipur||BIN-17-100|
|13||Chandrika Ajmera||JIET Jodhpur||Teksystems, Bangalore||BIN-17-097||14||Madhuri Sharma||Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur||Infosys||BIN-17-099|
|15||Vanshika Jaiswal||Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur||Capgemini||BIN-17-099||16||Raju||NIT Patna||HighRadius, Hyderabad||BIN-17-100|
|17||Sweta Singh||NIT Patna||HighRadius, Hyderabad||BIN-17-097|
|18||Krishna Murari||NIT Patna||Tricon Infotech, OYO Rooms, Greater Noida||BIN-17-100|
|19||Omprakash||NIT, Patna||Factset, Hyderabad||BIN-17-097|
|20||Satish Kumar||NIT Patna||Tricon Infotech, Bangalore||BIN-17-097|
|3||Mohit Singhal||Arya college||TCS||BIN-16-100|
|4||Nasib Singh||Maharishi Arvind||Alibaba||BIN-16-100|
|9||Aman Rathi||GIT, Jaipur||DeCurtis||BIN-16-099|
|10||Ananaya Sharma||GIT, Jaipur||KDS Group/ Noida||BIN-16-099|
|14||Ayushi Upadhyay||Mody University||Capgemini||BIN-16-100|
|15||Gunjan Laddha||GIT, Jaipur||Capgemini/ Infosys||BIN-16-099|
|16||Harsh Jora||Arya College||IBM||BIN-16-100|
|17||Mansi Singh||Mody University||Infosys/ Accenture||BIN-16-100|
|18||Nupur Sharma||Mody University||Accenture||BIN-16-100|
|19||Ruchika Shekhawat||GIT, Jaipur||KDS Group/ Noida||BIN-16-099|
|20||Abhishek Sharma||GIT Jaipur||Capgemini/Pune||BIN-16-100|
|21||Akash Sewani||JECRC, Jaipur||First American||BIN-16-100|
|22||Bisma Hasan||JECRC, Jaipur||Accenture||BIN-16-100|
|23||Chandan Kr Mahto||NIT, Jamsedpur||UnitedHealth Group||BIN-16-100|
|24||Dibakar Prasad||ITM , Gwalior||Infosys||BIN-16-100|
|25||Jagdeep Singh||JECRC, Jaipur||Aayat Softtech||BIN-16-100|
|26||Mohit Gupta||JECRC, Jaipur||Accenture||BIN-16-99|
|27||Neha Goyal||JECRC, Jaipur||Accenture||BIN-16-100|
|28||Nishant Tiwari||JECRC, Jaipur||Accenture||BIN-16-100|
|30||Shubham Katara||Gyan Vihar , Jaipur||IRT Technologies, Nashik||BIN-16-099|
|31||Aditya Pokharna||JECRC||Microsoft/ Hyderabad||BIN-16-099|
|32||Avrial Jain||JECRC||Aayat Softtech Pvt. Ltd||BIN-16-99|
|34||Neha Choudhary||BKBIET, Pilani||Cybage/Pune||BIN-16-099|
|37||Shwet Mani||NIT Patna||Oracle Cloud/ Hyderabad||BIN-16-099|
|38||Sneha Kumari||NIT Patna||Polaris/ Chennai||BIN-16-099|
|39||Vishal Kr. Mandal||NIT Patna||Capgemini||BIN-16-099|
|40||Vrinda Goyal||Poornima College||Capgemini||BIN-16-099|
|41||Gouri Shankar||NIT, Jamsedpur||Oracle India||BIN-16-100|
|42||Anupran Singh||SRM, Chennai||Financial Software Systems(FSS)||BIN-16-099|
Candidates pursuing either BTech from any IIT / NIT's
Candidates pursuing either BTech / BE from Any Recognized University
STEP I: Depending upon the area of interest, a candidate can opt for either one of the mentioned projects in "Project Offered" Tab. The summer internship training will be imparted on the technologies used in respective projects in order to complete the project effectively and efficiently. The candidate need to mention the Project Code & its Name in Summer Internship 2019 Application Form
STEP II: On receipt of selection of the project from your end, the details pertaining to the same i.e. the specified duration, usage of technologies, associated global trainings, training fees, etc will be mailed to you.
STEP III: Last Date of Receipt of Mail (Selection of Project) : Will be mentioned in the Mail
STEP IV: Procedure to be followed in order to proceed ahead of STEP II will be intimated in the upcoming mails after Submission of Application Form.
SUMMER INTERNSHIP / TRAINING 2019 AT LINUX WORLD INFORMATICS PVT LTD.
LinuxWorld's Summer Internship in India / Summer Training for Engineering Students / B Tech Internship for IT students invites applications from students interested in all areas of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication and related fields at our location in Jaipur. We are seeking highly motivated students, who are interested in experiencing an exciting summer of learning and research with our summer internships for engineering students. Our Intership Programs in India have served computer science interns since 2005. We are known as on of the top rank companies for summer internship among the companies providing summer internship in Jaipur.
Click Here to Apply: Summer Training 2019 Application Form (read "How to Apply" tab before click)
Company Internal Projects for Intern:
|Project Code||Project Title||Major Technology Involved|
|BIN-19-099||Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning Implementation of High Performance Distributed Computing for BIG DATA – Batch Processing Using Hadoop Framework & Real Time Processing Using Spark and Running Applications on Large Clusters under containerized Docker Engine deployed by DevOps – Ansible - Super Computing Operational Intelligence Tool Splunk – Future||Artificial Intelligence , Machine Learning, Deep Learning , Big Data-Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, HDFS, Map Reduce, YARN, Flume, Sqoop, Hive,Impala, Pig, Hbase, ZooKeeper, Oozie, Linux Platform, Python and DevOps – Ansible , Dockers|
|BIN-19-100||Intelligence Implementation of Automate Deployment of Hybrid Cloud Computing and Virtualization with containerized Docker & Kubernetes Integration on RedHat Linux System Using Python CGI and provisioned by Ansible - DevOps Tools with Operational Intelligence tool Splunk||AWS, Cloud Computing Unit, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Storage As-a service, Virtualization-KVM, Linux development,Container - Docker, Docker Cluster - Swarm, RedHat Linux Server, Security,Python and Socket Program, DevOps - Ansible,Operational Intelligence Tool - Splunk|
Click Here to Apply: Summer Training 2019 Application Form (read "How to Apply" tab before click)
- BTech from IIT / NIT's : 4 weeks / 6 weeks
- BTech / BE candidates from Other Univ. : 4 weeks / 6 weeks
- When is the internship for btech students of 2019 batch commencing from? Summer Internship / Training Program 2019 Jaipur, India would be commencing from May / June 2019. The exact start dates would be disclosed depending upon the disclosure of dates from colleges / universities across India. There would be approximately 5 slots scattered over May & June months in order to make it comfortable for each participant to start the training on time.
- What is the selection criterion for Summer Training 2019 ? As mentioned clearly that we have allocated seats for respective projects. Once the required numbers of seats are fulfilled, the respective project will be closed. Hence students registering first would be allocated the respective seats.
- What are the last dates of registration for our various Summer Internship Programmes in India? Last Date of Registration: 25th May, 2019. In case, if the seats for respective project are fulfilled then the respective project will be closed much before the last registration date.
- What if we fulfill the Registration formalities but the summer internship project is already closed, will we be getting the Registration amount refunded back? Yes, if the Registration for a said summer internship project is closed, then the same will be intimated to the respective student and the Registration Amount will be refunded back.
- What is the duration of the Summer Internship / Training Program 2019 Jaipur, India? Duration: 4 weeks / 6 weeks depending upon the official curriculum declared by the college / university applicable on the respective candidate.
- Is there any accommodation facility available for students? There are approximately 5 / 6 P.G. s and Hostels for males and females at walking distance from our organization. The cost of living ranges between Rs. 5,000 to Rs.6,000 depending upon the facilities available. The cost of the same need to be borne at your end.
- Project Certificate (Internship Certificate) from LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd
- Training Certificate from LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd
- Participation Certificate from RedHat* (On selected Project)
- 15+ years of experience mentors
- An opportunity to exchange ideas and thoughts with Interns participating from colleges PAN India – IIT’s, NIT’s, and Reputed Universities
- Life Time Support
- Practical Exposure by getting hands-on experience at our well-equipped labs which would be available 24 x 7
- Resources / Tools
- Real Time Industry Use Cases which also helps in becoming CORPORATE READY
- Comprehensive Study Material for reference
Our Summer Training in Jaipur is a unique combination designed as Internship for Computer Science/ IT / Other Engineering Students to include detailed exclusive projects to work upon which would be preceded by an array of deep and informative training on latest technologies. Spend this summer in your choice of 16 internship programs to follow the legacy of Software industry experts who then in their engineering at IITs and NITs trusted us for their summer IT internship programs.
If you are in your second or third year and checking out various programs of internships for engineering students, there are a few things we already know about you. We know that you are ambitious. We know that you take your work seriously. And we know that you have taken the time and money to invest in your future.
And if you are at a top engineering college, you probably know a fair bit about us, too, like who we are, what we do and how important are summer internships for engineering students. So isnt it about time we got to know one another better?
For an opportunity to spend a summer learning and working at LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd with well-experienced and qualified mentors, in an environment devoted exclusively to transcend Technology. The students can visit our Corporate Office for summer internship in Jaipur or email your queries at email@example.com
For further details contact us at:
LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd
Plot No 5, Krishna Tower, GopalNagar - A,
Next to Triveni Nagar Flyover, Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur - 302019
Mob : 0091 9829105960 / 0091 141 2501609
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org