AppDynamics APM Application Intelligence
AppDynamics is the leading provider of application performance management software for modern application architectures, allowing users to measure, monitor, identify, and fix application bottlenecks at the code, DB, mobile, and network layers.
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
Day 1 :
- Features Overview -AppDynamics
- Installation and Configuration with Agents installation
- Name Business Applications, Tiers, and Nodes
- Hierarchical Configuration Model
- Chef Workstation- Looking At Security And Configs
- Mapping Application Services to the AppDynamics Model
- Instrumentation the App
- Use AppDynamics for the First Time with Application
Day 2 :
- Monitoring for Business Application
- Understanding the Events
- Understanding the Flow Maps
- Server Health
- Transaction Scorecards
- Business Transaction Health Drilldown
- Slow Transactions
- Troubleshooting using Events
Day 3 :
- Business Transaction Monitoring
- Monitor Events
- Monitor Application Change Events
- Background Task Monitoring
- Backend Monitoring Infrastructure
- Troubleshoot Application Performance
- Recipe Includes And Dependancies
- Diagnostics the issue and Bottleneck
- Basic Configuration
- Analyze - Business Metrics, Infrastructure Metrics
- Reports & Compare Releases
- Automation - Workflow Overview
- Discuss use cases
- Case Studies with Java application