RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Version 7
Get Trained by RHCE version 7 Certified Instructor : Mr. Vimal Daga
( RedHat CertNumber : 110-099-132 ) and ( Certified Date : 25th July 2014 )
A Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) is a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who possesses additional skills, knowledge, and abilities required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux® systems.GET Absolutely Free Training on Bash Shell Scripting and MySQL DB as a Launching offer of RHCE Version 7
- Network Port Security and Link Aggregation by Teamd and Bridging
- IPv6 Networking with Real Deployment
- iSCSI initiator and target configuration using TargetCLI
- DNS Real World Troubleshooting and Caching Name Server by Unbound
- Providing NFS Storage by Kerberos Security Implementation
- SMB file servers that supports Multiuser SMB mount
- Apache HTTPD Web Server Management with TLS-enabled Virtual Host
- Integrating Dynamic Web Application and Content
- MariaDB SQL Database Configuration
- Postfix SMTP Null Client for Servers
- Bash Scripting for Automation
- Linux Containers and Docker
- Advanced Networking and Dynamic Role-Based Firewalld configuration
What New in RHCE Version 7
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
RHCE Training in Jaipur
RHCE consists of 3 training module — namely, where RH124 and RH134 is a part of RHCSA and after doing it, if you go for RH254, then it gives RHCE :
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
- Red Hat System Administration III (RH254)
Professionals holding this certification have continually helped their companies with successful deployments and migrations.
An RHCE is able to perform the following tasks (in addition to tasks associated with RHCSA):
- Configuring static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation.
- Setting kernel runtime parameters.
- Configuring an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator.
- Producing and delivering reports on system utilization.
- Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks.
- Configuring system logging, including remote logging.
- Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP),
Network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB),
Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP).
Hiring IT professionals who are certified as RHCEs allows many organizations to increase their ratio of servers to administrators, enabling them to be more cost effective in building out their infrastructures without needing to bring on additional resources.RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) is most demanding certification, RHCE Certification demonstrations your technical skill set and empowers you to get best opportunities. RHCSA certification is mandatory to earn RHCE certification. We designed RHCE course from basic level to advance level on the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Most useable tools for sysadmin
Upcoming Some most Advanced Topics overview
- OverView of DevOps with a Small practical
- OverView of Cloud Computing with a Demo
- OvewView of Big Data Hadoop
- OverView of some Control panel like Cpanel OR virtualmin
- OverView and some practical of GIT and GiTHUB
- DNS Server Managing and Configuring DNS Server
- Nginx web server Managing and Configuring Nginx web server
- Iptables Managing securing Network traffic and Server Security
- Bash shell scripting Creating Scripts for Automating Linux Server
- DHCP server Managing and Configuring DHCP Server
- SMTP postfix with POP and IMAP Managing and Configuring SMTP postfix with POP and IMAP
- Network Installation using kickstart Understanding and implementing Network Installation via FTP, HTTP
- Managine Squid Proxy Managing and Configuring Squid Proxy
- LDAP Overview Managing and Basic level Configuring LDAP Overview
- Control services and daemons Review how to manage services and the boot-up process using systemctl.
- Manage IPv6 networking Configure and troubleshoot basic IPv6 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
- Configure link aggregation and bridging Configure and troubleshoot advanced network interface functionality including bonding, teaming, and local software bridges.
- Control network port security Permit and reject access to network services using advanced SELinux and firewalld filtering techniques.
- Manage DNS for servers Set and verify correct DNS records for systems and configure secure DNS caching.
- Configure email delivery Relay all email sent by the system to an SMTP gateway for central delivery.
- Provide block-based storage Provide and use networked iSCSI block devices as remote disks.
- Provide file-based storage Provide NFS exports and SMB file shares to specific systems and users.
- Configure MariaDB databases Provide a MariaDB SQL database for use by programs and database administrators.
- Provide Apache HTTPD web service Configure Apache HTTPD to provide Transport Layer Security (TLS)-enabled websites and virtual hosts.
- Write Bash scripts Write simple shell scripts using Bash.
- Bash conditionals and control structures Use Bash conditionals and other control structures to write more sophisticated shell commands and scripts.
- Configure the shell environment Customize Bash startup and use environment variables, Bash aliases, and Bash functions.
- Linux containers preview Preview the capabilities of Linux containers, Docker, and other technologies in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Comprehensive review Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in Red Hat System Administration III.
For SA I and SA II course content, click here ..
Red Hat System Administration III (RH254)
Broaden your ability to administer Linux® systems and prepare for your Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) exam.
Red Hat System Administration III (RH254), related to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, is designed for experienced Linux system administrators who hold a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent skills and who want to broaden their ability to administer Linux systems at an enterprise level. The course is focused on deploying and managing network servers running caching Domain Name Service (DNS), MariaDB, Apache HTTPD, Postfix SMTP, network file sharing with Network File System (NFS) and Server Message Block (SMB), iSCSI initiators and targets, advanced networking and firewalld configurations, and the use of Bash shell scripting to help automate, configure, and troubleshoot the system. Through lectures and hands-on labs, students who have already earned the RHCSA certification will be exposed to all competencies covered by the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam.Note: This below course content does not cover all RHCSA tasks. Students who need a review of RHCSA skills are encouraged to visit RHCSA course (SA1 and SA2)
RHCE version 7 Course Content :
- RHCSAs who wish to earn a more senior-level credential.
- Experienced senior system administrators who have not yet certified.
- Course participants in Red Hat Training who have completed System Administration I, II, and II, or who have completed the RHCE Rapid Track Course.
- Experienced system administrators who require certification for their job or by mandate (e.g., US Department of Defense Directive 8570).
Benefits to earning a Red Hat certification:
- Recognition in the industry
- Increased customer confidence
- Proof of knowledge and skills
- Certification verification tool for employers
- Use of the certification logo on business cards
- Ability to access multiple Red Hat Certificated Professional (RHCP) online communities (like Facebook and LinkedIn)
Access to Red Hat Certification Central website
• Download certification logo
• Purchase Red Hat certification gear
• Red Hat Certified Professionals forum
• Online profile listed under your certification number
• Red Hat Certified Professional job search
• Special offers on training and events
RedHat Certified System Administration I and II
DELIVERANCES BY LINUXWORLD India :
- Project Certificate from LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd (on successful completion of project)
- Participation - Training Certificate - RedHat India Pvt. Ltd.
- Training Certificate by LinuxWorld - An ISO 9001-2008 Certified Organization
- DVD - Containing Software and RPM's
- Extra Software for Tech.
- Material in Printed Hard Copy
- 24 x 7 Wi Fi Enabled Lab Facility
- Life Time Membership (LTM) Card
- Expert faculty having 12+ yrs of Industrial Exposure
- Practical Implementation by having hands-on experience on live demo and real world's case studies project
- Authenticate Job Assistance for Certified RHCE Candidates by RedHat and MonsterIndia portal and
LinuxWorld Placement's Companies
About the RHCE certificationAn RHCE certification is earned by a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who has demonstrated the knowledge, skill, and ability required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
The performance-based Red Hat® Certified Engineer Exam (EX300) tests to determine if your knowledge, skill, and ability meet those required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux® (RHEL) systems. Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification is required to earn Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification
Exam objectives — RHCE : Get Details
- Candidates must have earned their RHCSA certification on the same Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) version to be eligible to become an RHCE.
- The certification exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks.
- The hands-on nature of this exam makes real-world experience a critical facet of preparation.
- Exam results are emailed within 3 business days following the exam.
- A RHCE who is certified on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 will be recognized as a RHCE for 3 calendar years. This certification window can be extended by earning additional Red Hat credentials. See recertification policies for more information.
- Experienced Linux IT professionals who currently have RHCSA certification and are interested in earning an RHCE certification
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended the Red Hat System Administration I, II, and III courses or the RHCE Rapid Track course
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive)
- An RHCE who is noncurrent and has passed the RHCSA exam
- RHCE Rapid Track Course, System Administration I, II, III or equivalent experience
- Real-world system administration experience
- 5 days exam bootcamp is conducted keeping in mind the revision of entire course in rapid track and by
imparting the tips and tricks to easily crack the paper.
- Mock tests are conducted to judge the student's knowledge and then help them in improving their respective weak areas to excel in the exam.
- Cost for Exam Boot Camp : 4000/- INR (Its Free for LinuxWorld Student)
If you would like to know more about this course please ping us @ :
call us on +91 9351009002 / 9314025960
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com