Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA)
A Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) possesses the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to deploy and manage virtualization infrastructure, hosts, and guests using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
Are you want to work-on REAL Hardware Based Hypervisor
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
RHCVA Training in Jaipur
Students acquire the skills and knowledge to effectively create, deploy, manage, and migrate Linux and Microsoft Windows virtual machines hosted on either dedicated Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor nodes or Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager. With hands-on labs and a deep dive into the technology, this training course is the perfect first step for any enterprise planning or executing a virtualization deployment strategy
Professionals holding this certification have continually helped their companies with successful deployments and migrations.
A Candidate is able to perform the following tasks :
- Installing Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
- Creating datacenters, clusters, pools, and templates in Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
- Installing and configuring Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization hypervisors to support Linux® and Windows users and manage them using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
- Performing essential management tasks such as logging and bookmarking.
Hiring IT professionals who are certified as RHCVA allows many organizations to increase their ratio of servers to administrators, enabling them to be more cost effective in building out their infrastructures without needing to bring on additional resources.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization overview
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment configuration
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Servers
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Desktops
- Virtual machine templates
- Pools and users
- Monitoring and reports
- Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux hosts
- Migration and high availability
- Comprehensive review
- Understand general virtualization, KVM concepts, and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform.
- Install, test, remove, and troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
- Install, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor.
- Create and configure datacenters, clusters, storage domains, and logical networks.
- Install, perform basic management of, and troubleshoot virtual servers and images.
- Install virtual desktops and configure paravirtualized drivers.
- Create Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines with template images.
- Use pools and deploy the user portal with multilevel administrative roles.
- Monitor Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and create custom reports.
- Back up and restore Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization; CLI and API interfaces.
- Manage virtual machines with Red Hat Network.
- Migrate a virtual machine and explore high availability
- Apply the performance objectives learned throughout the course
The RHCVA certification is designed for:
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for managing enterprise servers who are interested in learning how to manage large numbers of servers or virtual machines using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or requisite level of knowledge is highly recommended.
Benefits to earning a Red Hat certification:
- Recognition in the industry
- Increased customer confidence
- Proof of knowledge and skills
- Certification verification tool for employers
- Use of the certification logo on business cards
- Ability to access multiple Red Hat Certificated Professional online communities (like Facebook and LinkedIn)
Access to Red Hat Certification Central website
• Download certification logo
• Purchase Red Hat certification gear
• Red Hat Certified Professionals forum
• Online profile listed under your certification number
• Red Hat Certified Professional job search
• Special offers on training and events
IT professionals who have earned an Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or maintain the equivalent experience with Linux
System administration experience on Microsoft Windows operating systems is beneficial but not necessary for this course
Testing the skills required to deploy and manage virtual environments
The performance-based RHCVA Exam (EX318) tests your ability to create, deploy, and manage Linux® and Microsoft Windows virtual machines using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
About the RHCVA certificationThe Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification demonstrates a system administrator's ability to deploy and manage virtual hosts in production environments using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
- This exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks.
- Exam results are emailed within 5 business days following the exam.
- An RHCE may apply the RHCVA exam as a Certificate of Expertise in lieu of Red Hat Enterprise Directory Services and
- Authentication Expertise Exam (EX423) toward the RHCDA, and RHCA credentials.
- An RHCVA certification has a ‘current’ window of 3 calendar years.
Length: 3 Hours
Certification program requirements:
- Experience using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Experience using and installing software on Windows
- Experience using VNC to view remote desktops
- There are no restrictions on eligibility to take this exam.
- All Red Hat Certificate of Expertise exams are performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how someone might perform those tasks.
- Real-world experience is the best preparation for this hands-on exam.
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service:
- System administrators using or planning to use Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
- 5 days exam bootcamp is conducted keeping in mind the revision of entire course in rapid track and by imparting the tips and tricks to easily crack the paper.
- Mock tests are conducted to judge the student's knowledge and then help them in improving their respective weak areas to excel in the exam.