Live Workshop - MongoDB (The Leading NoSQL)
Online Live - 8 hours HandsOn Workshop by the World
Record Holder - Mr. Vimal Daga !!
LinuxWorld's "Learn to Lead" aims to create an understanding on latest Technological Developments and Trends targeting every participant to be Corporate Ready..
MongoDB is an open-source document-based database management tool that stores data in JSON-like formats. It is a highly scalable, flexible and distributed NoSQL database.MongoDB fulfils today's era requirement, with a quick, easy learning curve. Due to open source, high performance, scalability, and availability, many companies are using it in the production phase.
1. Workshop Date : 1st & 2nd May, 2021 (Sat - Sun)
2. Workshop Time : 9:30 am - 1:30 pm IST
3. Workshop Duration : 8 hours (Each day @ 4 hours)
4. Know Your Mentor : Mr. Vimal Daga (https://www.linkedin.com/in/vimaldaga/)
5. Eligibility : Open to all
6. Mode of Delivery : Online Live Instructor Led
7. Workshop Fees : Mentioned Below
(Applicable Till 20th April 2021 )
(Applicable From 21st April 2021 Onwards)
|Others (Students | Professionals)|
Actual Workshop Fees INR 3,500 + Taxes
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
Workshop Content for MongoDB - The Leading NoSQL
- What is NoSQL DB & Why Mongo DB ?
- CRUD Operation in MongoDB
- Model Data & Create Schema
- MongoDB Aggregation Framework
- Atlas Scaling & Deployment
- Atlas Search
- Atlas Data Lake
- Realm - Application Development Service
- Charts - Visualization of MongoDB Data
- MongoDB - Industry Use Cases
- Passion & curiosity to learn as well explore new creative things
|Duration :||2 Days Schedule|
- Internal Concepts from the Scratch with Hands-On & solving Real World Use Cases/Challlenges of each and every topic mentioned in workshop Content
- Benefits of MongoDB:
According to db-Engines.com, MongoDB is the fifth most popular database. MongoDB is almost 100 times faster than traditional database system like RDBMS, which is slower in comparison with the NoSQL databases. ... MongoDB supports deep query-ability i.e we can perform dynamic queries on documents using the document-based query language that's nearly as powerful as SQL
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
- Workshop Participation Certificate from LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt. Ltd