LinuxWorld – The world of all Linux, Security & Open Source Related Technology Training Modules under one roof..
LinuxWorld offers in-house training for students and corporates on various technologies.
Red Hat, the world's leading open source and Linux provider, is headquartered in Raleigh, NC, with satellite offices worldwide. Red Hat is leading Linux and open source solutions into the mainstream by making high-quality, low-cost technology accessible.
Red Hat provides operating system platforms along with virtualization, middleware, applications, management, and service-oriented architecture (SOA) solutions, as well as support, training, and consulting services to customers worldwide and through top-tier partnerships. Red Hat's open source strategy offers customers a long-term plan for building infrastructures that are based on and leverage open source technologies with a focus on security and ease of management.
- RedHat Certified System Administrator – RHCSA
- RedHat Certified Engineer - RHCE
- RedHat Certified Virtualisation Administrator – RHCVA
- RedHat Certified Security Specialist – RHCSS
- RedHat Certified Architect – RHCA
Hadoop is an open source, Java-based programming framework that supports the processing and storage of extremely large data sets in a distributed computing environment.
Big data is data sets that are so voluminous and complex that traditional data processing application software are inadequate to deal with them. Big data challenges include capturing data, data storage, data analysis, search, sharing, transfer, visualization, querying, updating and information privacy. There are three dimensions to big data known as Volume, Variety and Velocity..
Certifications & Training
- Cloudera Administrator Training for Apache Hadoop
- Hadoop - Big Data Development & Analytics - V2
- Apache Spark™ - Lightning-Fast Cluster Computing
- Scala Training
Technology is evolving and changing to embrace the cloud. Cloud computing allows you to utilize shared resources available through a service provider. Those resources can be storage space, use of software applications, or servers. You can buy more resources in the cloud if you need to and you can also give back resources that you no longer need. In this course, you will access a variety of cloud services and work with different cloud providers such as Google, and Amazon. You will set up virtual servers, work with cloud file storage, learn about a variety of cloud collaboration options, and much more. This practical course will help you make the transition to working in the cloud from any device, anywhere, anytime!
Cloud computing is an emerging technology through which an increasing number of IT services are delivered over the Internet. From personal messages and pictures on Gmail or Facebook, to more professional offerings from Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Online Services, cloud computing makes it possible to run a successful business without having dedicated hardware, software, and services. The result is that organizations can reduce costs and be more flexible, more mobile, and scalable while improving their quality of service.
Major Topics include in Cloud Computing:
1. Build your own Cloud Data Center
2. Understanding the components and infrastructure of the cloud
3. Working with storage and database services
4. Understanding the benefits of cloud computing
5. Assessing security risks
6. Obtaining cloud storage and Protocols
7. Working with Major Cloud Service Providers
8. Migrating to the cloud
9. Private and Public Cloud Managementg
LinuxWorld offers its tailor made training modules on advance topics namely :
- Advance DNS – DHCP Server Administration
- Advance Samba Server Administration
- Perl Scripting
- Ruby on Rails
- Disk – Less Client Administration
- Advance Mail Server Administration
- Web Security & Application and its Countermeasures
Benefits at LinuxWorld:
- Trainer with 15+ years of industrial experience in the field of Linux & Cloud Computing and Bigdata Hadoop
- 24 * 7 Lab Facility
- Life Time Membership Card (LTM) in order to revise the course free of cost during lifetime.
- Training Certificate from LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd
We conduct all the classes in lab since all our courses offered are practical and hence everyone gets a system for himself / herself to perform. We insist on our participants to learn practically inorder to become technically sound.