Live Workshop on Salesforce - Top CRM Solution
Online Live - 4 hours HandsOn Workshop by the World
Record Holder - Mr. Vimal Daga !!
LinuxWorld's "Learn to Lead" aims to create an understanding on latest Technological Developments and Trends targeting every participant to be Corporate Ready..
According to the latest Salesforce financial reports, the revenue for the fiscal year 2020 surpassed $17 billion reaching the annual Salesforce growth rate of almost 29%. Earlier this year the company's executives predicted that the revenue will grow by 23% and reach $21.1 billion by the end of 2021.
1. Workshop Date : 9th May, 2021 (Sunday)
2. Workshop Time : 18:00 pm - 22:00 pm IST
3. Workshop Duration : 4 hours
4. Know Your Mentor : Mr. Vimal Daga (https://www.linkedin.com/in/vimaldaga/)
5. Eligibility : Open to all
6. Mode of Delivery : Online Live Instructor Led (No recorded sessions will be provided)
7. Workshop Fees : Mentioned Below
|Sr.No||Particulars||Workshop Fees||Payment Link|
|Open for All||
(Denominations of 100 as per your wish)
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
4 hours - HandsOn Live Instructor Led Workshop on Salesforce - Top CRM Solution
- According to Forbes, Salesforce now has more than 19 percent share of the CRM market. According to a recent study by the International Data Corporation (IDC), there has been a huge increase in jobs that require Salesforce skills, and the Salesforce ecosystem is predicted to 3.3 million new jobs and over $850 billion in revenues worldwide by 2022.
- Passion & curiosity to learn as well explore new creative things
|Duration :||1 Day Schedule|
- Internal Concepts from the Scratch with Hands-On & solving Real World Use Cases/Challenges of each and every topic mentioned in workshop Content
- Benefits of learning Salesforce:
One of the reasons that Salesforce is so popular is that it is packed with features like no other CRM software; features such as contact management, workflow creation, task management, opportunity tracking, collaboration tools, customer engagement tools, analytics and an intuitive, mobile-ready dashboard.
Mr. Vimal Daga
Technologist, Keynote Speaker, Entrepreneur
Chief Technical Officer (CTO) – LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
- Workshop Participation Certificate from LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt. Ltd
If you would like to know more about this course please ping us @ :
call us on 0091 9829105960 / 141 2501609
send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org