High Availability with Red Hat OpenStack Platform
High Availability for Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform (CL332) is for system administrators and cloud operators interested in high availability for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform. This course provides a deeper dive into the high-availability features and tools than our Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210) course.High Availability with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform is one of our emerging technology courses. These courses focus on Red Hat's newer, evolving technologies. Emerging technology courses are feature- and functionality-focused and are conducted like guided labs.
High Availability for Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Training
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
This course uses the top open source clustering and high-availability solutions on the market and provides a comprehensive plan to connect them with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform. Students will implement each of the services in a highly available manner and test failover scenarios. Students will use Pacemaker, Corosync, CMAN tools, and HAProxy to implement cluster and other high-availability tools.
- Introduction to high availability - Define how high availability can secure and improve Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform services.
- Deploying a high-availability cluster
- Configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform services
- Implement an active-passive MySQL cluster
- Implement an active-active Qpid broker
- Testing the environment
- Running failure scenarios
- Implement an even more highly available cloud
- Configure Pacemaker, Corosync and HaProxy for the OpenStack API services.
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform and configure the API services.
- Connect the MySQL database with the highly available architecture.
- Set up and run a pool of message brokers to improve availability and reliability.
- Run a unit test protocol for every service, and review and validate the high-availability services.
- Fail various services and test high availability.
- Explore innovative ways to secure your cloud data using top open source clustering solutions like MariaDB Galera and GlusterFS, a Red Hat community storage project.
- Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud.
- Cloud operators interested in providing high availability for their cloud.
- RHCE certification or requisite level of knowledge is highly recommended.
- Deep knowledge of OpenStack services and their connectivity.
- Understanding of high-availability concepts and high-availability implementations.
A working knowledge of Linux system administration and openstack project names and basic implementation before hand, network management, storage devices and problems commonly encountered in enterprise environments is helpful in-order to get the most out of this cloud architecture and deployment course. We assume that all attendees have at least some experience with system administration under Linux, both in the graphical and text mode environments.
Our openstack Administration course is preferable before joining this course. click here
DELIVERANCES BY LINUXWORLD :
- Training Certificate by LinuxWorld - Training & Development Center
- Project Certificate by LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt. Ltd. (if prepared under any case study)
- Latest Software for OpenStack Projects
- Resources - Software & Tools
- Life Time Support
BENEFITS @ LINUXWORLD:
- 24 x 7 Wi Fi Enabled Lab Facility
- Life Time Membership Card
- Expert faculty having 12 + yrs of industrial exposure
- Practical Implementation by having hands on experience on live demo and project
- Job Assistance
If you would like to know more about this course please ping us @ :
call us on +91 9351009002 / 9314025960
send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org