Live Workshop - Artificial Intelligence (AI) on AWS Cloud
Online Live - 8 hours HandsOn Workshop by the World
Record Holder - Mr. Vimal Daga !!
LinuxWorld's "Learn to Lead" aims to create an understanding on latest Technological Developments and Trends targeting every participant to be Corporate Ready..
According to a recent report by the International Data Corporation (IDC), global spending on AI solutions is set to hit a whopping $77.6 billion by 2022; the same study also predicts that AI and ML could unlock an additional $2.6 trillion to the value of Marketing and Sales, and no less than $2 trillion in the manufacturing and supply chain planning industries.
1. Workshop Date : 3rd & 4th April, 2021 (Sat - Sun)
2. Workshop Time : 9:30 am - 1:30 pm IST
3. Workshop Duration : 8 hours (Each day @ 4 hours)
4. Know Your Mentor : Mr. Vimal Daga (https://www.linkedin.com/in/vimaldaga/)
5. Eligibility : Open to all
6. Mode of Delivery : Online Live Instructor Led
7. Workshop Fees : Mentioned Below
(Applicable Till 20th March 2021 )
(Applicable From 21st March 2021 Onwards)
|Others (Students | Professionals)|
Actual Workshop Fees INR 3,500 + Taxes
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
Workshop Content for AI on AWS
- Amazon Comprehend : Advanced text Analytics (Use natural language processing to extract insights & relationships from unstructured texts
- Amazon CodeGuru : Automated code reviews (Automate code reviews & identify your most expensive lines of code
- Amazon Lex : ChatBots (Easily build conversational agents to improve customer service & increase contact center efficiency
- Amazon Forecast : Demand forecasting (Build accurate forecasting models on the same machine learning forecasting technology used by Amazon.com)
- Amazon Textract : Document analysis (Automatically extract text and data from millions of documents in just hours, reducing manual efforts)
- Amazon Kendra : Enterprise search (Add natural language search capabilities to your apps so users can find the information they need more easily)
- Amazon Fraud Detector : Fraud prevention (Identify potentially fraudulent online activities based on the same technology used at Amazon.com)
- Amazon Rekognition : Image and video analysis (Add image and video analysis to your applications to catalog assets, automate media workflows, and extract meaning)
- Amazon Personalize : Personalized recommendations (Personalize experiences for your customers using machine learning technology perfected from years of use on Amazon.com)
- Amazon Translate : Real-time translation (Expand your reach through efficient and cost-effective translation to reach audiences in multiple languages)
- Amazon Polly : Text to speech (Turn text into life-like speech to give voice to your applications)
- Amazon Transcribe : Transcription (Easily add high-quality speech-to-text capabilities to your applications and workflows)
- Passion & curiosity to learn as well explore new creative things
|Duration :||2 Days Schedule|
- Internal Concepts from the Scratch with Hands-On & solving Real World Use Cases/Challlenges of each and every topic mentioned in workshop Content
- Benefits of AI:
The benefits of harnessing AI are already showing up on the bottom lines of those who’ve moved to implement it. “A recent study from McKinsey Global Institute reveals that series AI adopters report a 3% to 15% higher profit margin, depending on the industry, compared to non-adopters,” says Alexander. “Another report from Deloitte Insights shows that 80% of organizations that invest in AI technologies receive from 10% up to 40%+ return on investment. That’s another reason why businesses should definitely start exploring AI.”
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
- Workshop Participation Certificate from LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt. Ltd