Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift
Learn to mitigate and manage threats to OpenShift container-based infrastructure
Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift (DO425) is designed to help infrastructure administrators and security professionals learn to identity and mitigate threats to OpenShift container-based infrastructure. The curriculum also covers how to implement and manage secure architecture, policies, and procedures for modern containerized applications and software-defined networking.
- Learn Linux multitenancy isolation and least-privilege technologies.
- Investigate trusted repositories, as well as signing and scanning images.
- Implement security in a continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Integrate web application single sign-on.
- Automate policy-based deployments.
- Configure security context constraints (SCC).
- Manage API access control.
- Provide secure network I/O.
- Deliver secure storage I/O.
1. Official RedHat Training + Certification Exam BootCamp by The World Record Holder - Mr. Vimal Daga (RHCA Level 22 with Enterprise Application Level 7) - (https://www.linkedin.com/in/vimaldaga/)
2. RedHat Global Certification Exam (Ex425) is inclusive with Second Attempt Free Of Cost
3. RedHat Official Training (DO425) will be delivered by Mr. Vimal Daga for 40 hours
4. Applicable Only for this Batch - ROLE Access for DO425 for 90 days (Video Lectures from Experienced RedHat Instructors from the US )
5. High-end RedHat Lab access for DO425 for 90 days
6. Training Participation Certificate from Red Hat Inc
7. Can appear for RedHat Global Exam (Ex425) in next 1 year anytime at any location of your choice in India
This course is based on Red Hat®Enterprise Linux® 7.5, Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 3.11, and Red Hat® Identity Manager 7.5
|Actual Fees (Training + Certification)||Applicable For LW-OpenShift Students||Applicable For MLOps/DevOps/Cloud/IIEC -RISE||Applicable For Others|
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
- The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Containers and OpenShift Container Platform exam (EX425) tests your ability to identify and mitigate threats to OpenShift container-based infrastructure. The exam focuses on implementing and managing secure architecture, policies, and procedures for modern containerized applications and software-defined networking
- By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Containers and OpenShift Container Platform, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
- This exam is based on Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 3.11.
This course is designed for professionals responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and managing the security of containerized applications on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform installations, including these roles:
- System administrators
- IT security administrators
- Cluster Operators interested in the ongoing maintenance of a cluster.
- IT security engineers.
- DevOps engineers
- Cloud developers
- Cloud architects
- Become a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience
- Become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform knowledge and experience
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift
Describe host security technologies
- Understand the core technologies that make Red Hat Enterprise Linux a robust and trusted container host.
Establish trusted container images
- Describe the registries, services, and methods that comprise the Red Hat image ecosystem..
Implement security in the build process
- Learn automated methods for integrating security checks into build and deployment pipelines.
Manage user access control
- Apply methods for integrating and managing user authentication for operators and for web applications.
Control the deployment environment
- Determine how a container platform secures the deployment process through policies and automation.
Manage secure platform orchestration
- Study how a container platform secures the orchestration process through policies and infrastructure
Provide secure network I/O
- Discover the technologies and control features that enable multitenancy and project isolation.
Deliver secure storage I/O
- Enable authorized, multitenant storage access through a firm understanding of related technologies and control features.