OpenShift Enterprise Administration - DO280 - Version 4.2
Create, configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters
Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280 - Version 4.2) teaches you how to install and administer the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This Training Show, how to install, configure, and manage OpenShift clusters and deploy sample applications to further understand how developers will use the platform.
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes
- Troubleshoot application deployments
- Configure authentication using local users
- Control access to projects using role-based access control (RBAC)
- Configure service and container networking
- Configure pod scheduling using labels and selectors
- Limit compute resource usage
- Scale a cluster
- Monitor cluster events and alerts
1. Official RedHat Training + Certification Exam BootCamp by The World Record Holder - Mr. Vimal Daga (RHCA Level 22 with Enterprise Application Level 7) - (https://www.linkedin.com/in/vimaldaga/)
2.RedHat OpenShift Administration (DO180) Training - Absolutely Free Of Cost
3. RedHat Global Certification Exam (Ex280) is inclusive with Second Attempt Free Of Cost
4. RedHat Official Training (DO180 + DO280) will be delivered by Mr. Vimal Daga for 40 hours
5. Applicable Only for this Batch - ROLE Access for DO280 for 90 days (Video Lectures from Experienced RedHat Instructors from the US )
6. High-end RedHat Lab access for DO280 for 90 days
7. Training Participation Certificate from Red Hat Inc
8. Can appear for RedHat Global Exam (Ex280) in next 1 year anytime at any location of your choice in India
|Actual Fees (Training + Certification)||Applicable For MLOps/DevOps/Cloud/IIEC -RISE||Applicable For Others|
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
- The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280) tests the knowledge, skills, and ability to create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform using Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform.
- By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
- This exam is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.2.
This Training is designed for system administrators, system architects, and developers who want to install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- System and Software Architects interested in understanding features and functionality of an OpenShift cluster
- System Administrators interested in the initial establishment of a cluster.
- Cluster Operators interested in the ongoing maintenance of a cluster.
- Site Reliability Engineers interested in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of a cluster.
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Complete Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180), or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
OpenShift Enterprise Administration
OpenShift is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes. OpenShift provides predefined application environments and builds upon Kubernetes to provide support for DevOps principles such as reduced time to market, infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD).
Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Learn the components of Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform and how they interact.
Verify a Cluster
- Verify a cluster is installed and healthy.
- Configure authentication with an identity provider.
Control Access to OpenShift Resources
- Define and apply role-based access controls and protect sensitive information with secrets.
Configure OpenShift Networking Components
- Identify the components of OpenShift software-defined networking and configure some of the components..
Control Pod Scheduling
- Control which nodes a pod runs on..
Scale an OpenShift Cluster
- Control the size of an OpenShift cluster..
Perform Cluster Updates
- Describe how to perform a cluster update.
Manage the Cluster with the Web Console
- Manage the OpenShift cluster using the web console.
- Verify, manage, and troubleshoot an OpenShift cluster for enterprise use.