RH270 Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
Deploy and manage applications in a Docker containerized environment Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host (RH270) is designed for experienced Linux administrators, architects, and developers who want to manage containerized applications using the Docker command and Kubernetes.
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
- This course is intended for veteran Linux administrators, architects, and developers wishing to learn how to deploy and manage applications in a Docker containerized environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience is required. For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
Students will install and update Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host on a server, and deploy and manage applications in a Docker containerized environment.
- Install and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Manage Linux containers
- Build custom container images with Dockerfile
- Publish container images with a private Docker registry
- Deploy multitiered containerized applications with Kubernetes
- Troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
1. Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host software on a server.
2. Update Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic:
- Subscribe to Red Hat Network and update Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host software.
3.Manage Containers :
- Download, deploy, customize, and save a container image.
4.Publish Custom Container Images in a Private Image Registrys :
- Build container images using Dockerfile and publish them using a private image registry.
5.Deploy Multitiered Applications with containers and Kubernetes :
- Deploy a multitiered application using containers and Kubernetes.
6.Replicate Multitiered Applications :
- Deploy flannel to allow for a multitiered application to be replicated on multiple hosts.?
7.Troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic :
- Use support tools available to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host to diagnose problem.