Containerizing Software Applications
Learn to deploy applications in containers using Docker and Kubernetes Containerizing Software Applications (DO276) introduces you to deploying applications in containers using Docker and Kubernetes. Learn how to design containers for the deployment of an existing application across multiple containers, build and test those containers using Docker, and deploy the application in a Kubernetes cluster to achieve high availability and load balancing.
Mr. Vimal Daga
Technologist, Keynote Speaker, Entrepreneur
Chief Technical Officer (CTO) LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
- Have familiarity with general programming and scripting concepts.
- Have an understanding of the runtime environment configuration for the language of choice.
- Have familiarity with relational database concepts and a basic knowledge of SQL; MySQL experience is recommended.
- Have basic Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration skills; Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification recommended.
This course is intended for developers, architects, and system administrators who wish to learn how to deploy containerized applications using Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host software and what changes might make them well-behaved applications in a container environment.
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
Containerizing Software Applications
Through hands-on labs, students will take a monolithic application and break it down into its distinct services thereby illustrating how containers are an excellent vehicle for microservices architecture deployment.
- Creating containers using Docker
- Working with image registries
- Providing persistent storage to a container
- Creating new images using Dockerfiles
- Implementing image design recommended practices
- Linking containers
- Orchestrating containers using Kubernetes
- Provisioning development and testing environments with Vagrant
1. Get started with containers
- Provision a database server using container technology.
2. Work with containers:
- Work with and manipulate existing container images to produce containerized services.
3.Manage Images :
- Manage the life cycle of an image from creation to deletion..
4.Create custom images :
- Design and code a Dockerfile to build a custom container image.
5.Design container images for application deployment:
- Design and build a custom container image for the deployment of an application over multiple containers..
6.Test containerized application deployment :
- Deploy a multi-container application using Kubernetes.
7.Troubleshoot containerized applications :
- Utilize various techniques to troubleshoot a containerized application.
8.Provision development environmentss :
- Provision a development environment using the Red Hat CDK.
9.Comprehensive review of containerizing software applications :
- Demonstrate how to containerize a software application.
If you would like to know more about this course please ping us @ :
call us on 0091 9829105960 / 0091 141 2501609
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com