Automation with Ansible
Learn to write and manage Ansible playbooks and automate system administration tools Automation with Ansible (DO407) is designed for system administrators who are intending to use Ansible for automation, configuration, and management. Learn how to install and configure Ansible, create and run playbooks to configure systems, and learn to manage inventories..
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
- System and cloud administrators who need to automate cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and other IT needs
- The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation exam (EX407) tests your ability to use Ansible to automate the configuration of systems and applications.
- By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation, which also count towards becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
- This exam is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5 and Ansible 2.7.
- The material covered in this exam is now included within the curriculum of the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam (EX294). This new exam tests your ability to use Red Hat Ansible Automation to automate across different functions and scale infrastructure efficiently.
MADE MULTIPE RECORDS - "REDHAT ANSIBLE"
Mr. Ramesh Padmanabhan (Director - GLS India - Red Hat) appreciating the Ansible Certified Professionals by making an impromptu Jingle for LinuxWorld & Ansible (the mostdemanded technology in the World of Automation)
Mr. Abid Matoo (Partner Manager - Red Hat) named "LinuxWorld as the Biggest Platform with the maximum number of Ansible Certified Professionals under one roof & also trained in the shortest span of time by none other than Our Magical Technology Guru - Mr. Vimal Daga"
Late Mr. Sudhir Bhaskaran (GLS Head - Red Hat) gave a standing ovation to all the 200 + Ansible Certified Professionals trained under Mr. Vimal Daga (One Man Army for the Most Demanded Technologies)
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
Duration : 4 days
Automation with Ansible (DO407) is designed for Linux system administrators and developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. You will learn how to install and configure Ansible on a management workstation and prepare managed hosts for automation
This course is based on Red Hat® Ansible Engine 2.7 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3..
Incorporating IT automation is key to managing large numbers of systems and applications efficiently and consistently at scale. In this course, you will write Ansible playbooks to automate tasks, and you will run them to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured. You will also explore examples of how to approach the automation of common Linux system administration tasks.
- Install Ansible/Red Hat Ansible Engine on control nodes.
- Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
- Automate administration tasks with Ansible playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Write effective Ansible playbooks at scale.
- Protect sensitive data used by Ansible with Ansible Vault.
- Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible roles.
1.Introduction to Ansible
- Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine.
2. Deploy Ansible:
- Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands.
- Write a simple Ansible playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts.
4.Manage variables and facts :
- Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
5.Implement task control:
- Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible playbooks.
6.Deploy files to managed hosts
- IDeploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible..
7.Manage large projects :
- Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects.
8. Simplify playbooks with roles:
- Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code.
9.Troubleshoot Ansible :
- Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts.
10.Automate Linux administration tasks :
- Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible..
11. Comprehensive review:
- Demonstrate skills learned in this course by installing, optimizing, and configuring Ansible for the management of managed hosts..