Red Hat OpenStack Administration
Learn how to install, configure, use, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform. Red Hat OpenStack Administration-I (CL110) is designed for system administrators who are intending to implement a cloud computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform. This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8.
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
- Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud. Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat Enterprise Linux® certification or equivalent experience
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 7.
This course will teach students to install a proof-of-concept, configure, use, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform. This course covers the core services: identity (Keystone), block storage (Cinder), image (Glance), networking (Neutron), compute and controller (Nova), and dashboard (Horizon). Course content summary
- Launch an instance using the Horizon dashboard.
- Manage projects, quotas, and users
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses using the Horizon dashboard
- Manage the Keystone identity service using the unified command-line interface.
- Manage instances using the unified command-line interface
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using PackStack
1.Launch an instance
- Launch an instance and describe the .
- terminology and services used in OpenStack.
2. Manage projects and users:
- Manage projects and users using Horizon.
3.Manage project quotas:
- Manage project quotas using Horizon
- Manage flavors using Horizon.
- Manage images using Horizon.
- Manage networks using Horizon.
7.Manage floating IP addresses :
- Manage floating IP addresses using Horizon.
8. Manage block storage:
- Manage block storage using Horizon.
9.Manage security and access:
- Manage security and access to instances using Horizon.
10.Manage instances :
- Manage instances using Horizon.
11. Install OpenStack:
- Install an OpenStack proof of concept using PackStack.
12.Manage the Keystone identity service :
- Manage the Keystone identity service using the command-line interface.
13. Prepare to launch instances with the command-line interface:
- Prepare to launch instances and manage instances using the command-line interface.
14. Manage instances with the command-line interface :
- Manage instances using the command-line interface..
15. Manage block storage with the command-line interface:
- Manage block storage using the command-line interface..
16. Comprehensive review of Red Hat OpenStack Administration I :
- Review tasks in the Red Hat OpenStack .