RH342: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshootingt
Diagnose problems, gather information, and fix common issues with Red Hat Enterprise Linux The Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting course (RH342) provides system administrators with the tools and techniques they need to successfully diagnose, and fix, a variety of potential issues. Students will work through hands-on problems in various subsystems to diagnose and fix common issues. Students will learn how to apply the scientific method to a structured form of troubleshooting. This approach is then used troubleshooting various types of problems, including boot issues, hardware issues, storage issues, RPM issues, network issues, third-party application issues, security issues, and kernel issues. At the end of the course students can complete various comprehensive review labs to test their skills.
About Vimal Daga: Vimal combines more than a decade of practical knowledge of evolving technologies, including Linux, Open Source and Security. He maintains a passion of learning new dimensions of technology, understanding breakthrough ideas and connecting common men with new media.
His key technical areas are: Big Data, Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Storage - Glusterfs, Web Application Security, Dev Ops, Linux Server Security and many more to go.
He has been honored with a convincing number of authority awards for his contribution to Rajasthan's Linux culture, and for bringing the benefits of technology to the masses in an uncomplicated yet useful manner. He shares an excellent portfolio of being certified by leading technological institutions (such as first public RHCSS (Ex333) of India, first Cisco Certified System Instructor in Rajasthan) Currently, he chairs the role of Chief Technical Officer at Linux World - a company that was founded to make Linux and open source easily accessible and understandable to budding technocrats.
Launched around a decade back, LinuxWorld today enjoys a prized position as one of the fastest growing and most recognized Linux training and consultancy institutions in India - working for individuals, corporate entities and educational institutions. All that was possible for hard work, attention to detail and successful execution of ideas of Vimal
Besides hosting seminars, organizing workshops, discovering new avenues of technology in keynote speaking sessions, he contributes to authority publications that deal in Linux.
To know more about Mr.Vimal Daga - Click Here
- Have earned a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or have similar experience It is recommend that students have earned a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or have similar experience
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting course is aimed at senior system administrators who wish to learn more about troubleshooting.
FB page:- LinuxWorld India
RH342: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
1.Introduction to troubleshooting
- Describe a generalized strategy for troubleshooting.
2. Take proactive steps to prevent small issues
- Prevent small issues from becoming large problems by employing proactive system administration techniques.
3.Troubleshoot boot issues:
- Identify and resolve issues that can affect a system’s ability to boot.
4.Identify hardware issues
- Identify hardware problems that can affect a system’s ability to operate.
5.Troubleshoot storage issues
- Identify and fix issues related to storage.
6.Troubleshoot RPM issues
- Identify and fix problems in, and using, the package management subsystem.
7.Troubleshoot network issuess
- Identify and resolve network connectivity issues.
8.Troubleshoot application issues
- Debug application issues.
9.Deal with security issues
- Identify and fix issues related to security subsystems.
10. Troubleshoot kernel issues
- Identify kernel issues and assist Red Hat Support in resolving kernel issues.
11. Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting comprehensive review
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting.